Hi all. First of all I gotta tell this that I'm not a writer. But I wrote a story. This is not the story of my life. This is the story that I wish, it was the story of my life. Unfortunately it is not. But there are lot of real incidents and real dialogues which happened in my life. I wrote this story not to put on a blog. But to make a film. You may think I'm mad. Really I wrote this story to send someone to make a movie. I sent this story to number of film makers. But I didn't get any respond. At last I thought to put this on a blog. At least someone may read this. I worked very hard to write this story. I took about three years to complete this. Anyway I don't know how much I'm succeeded. It is up to you to decide. And give me your comments please. Another thing, I wrote this for a Hindi movie. So names of the characters and places are Indian. I'll post this part by part.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Part 01


{Karan and Sneha are two young persons who have sat for A/L and have got some good results. They have applied for universities and they are expecting that they will get selected for a university.}

First scene, in the morning, in Karan’s house, in upper floor, in Karan’s room,

(Karan is in a deep sleep. The alarm clock begins to ring. He tries to shut it down. He doesn’t even open his eyes. He is unable to do it. He becomes angry. He put the clock into the drawer and closes it. Then he sleeps again. His mother comes to the room. She opens the windows.)

Mother: Still Sleeping? Get up now. It is 10.15a.m. now.

(Karan doesn’t respond. Then his mother shakes him hard.)

Karan: Oh mum! Please leave me alone. I want to sleep little more.

Mother: How much have you slept now?

Karan: What is the matter how much it was? Who knows, what will happen tomorrow? So I should sleep today well.

(Mother leaves. The postman is ringing in front of the house. Mother goes and takes the letter. It is from a university.)

Mother: Karan, here is a letter form the university.

(Karan wakes up immediately.)

Karan: From whom?

Mother: From university!

(Karan jumps from the bed. He comes down sliding on the hand rail of the stair case. The stair case is built into two parts. There is a bend middle of the stair case. He gets down from the hand rail at the bend. But he can’t control his speed and his is unable to take the bend. He hits the wall and falls down. Then he gets up again and run down stairs again. He takes the letter and opens it. The letter says that he has been chosen to follow the degree in Quantity Surveying.)

Karan: Wow!

Mother: What does it say son?

Karan: I have been chosen for QS. (He yells.)

Mother: God bless you!

(She hugs Karan.)

Next scene, at the same time, in Sneha’s home, in Sneha’s room,

(Sneha is sleeping. Her brother comes to her room and jumps to her bed.)

Brother: Get up sister! Get up!

(Sneha doesn’t respond.)

Brother: Sister!

(Still no respond. Bother yells at her ear.)

Bother: Sister!

(Sneha is frightened. She gets up yelling and falls from the bed.)

Sneha: What has happened to you? Scared me in the morning.

(She takes a pillow and beat brother. Brother also takes a pillow and beats Sneha. Sneha’s mother comes to the room while they are fighting.)

Mother: Sneha look, here is a letter from university.

Sneha: Give me it.

(She takes the letter and reads impatiently. Then her face becomes dark. Her mother notices it. Her face also becomes dark.)

Brother: Why sister?

Sneha: I have been selected for QS. (She yells with happy.)

(Mother hugs her. She kisses Sneha’s head. Brother also hugs both of them.)


Next scene, in the university,

(There is a lot of people in the university. New students and there parents are there. Karan and Sneha are also among them. Sneha worships mother and Father. Sneha’s brother worships her. Sneha begins to cry. Sneha’s mother also begins to cry.)

Sneha’s father: Don’t cry both of you. This is such a good moment. Our child is going to take a new beginning. What is the point of crying?

(Sneha looks at father.)

Sneha: I’ll miss you!

Father: Me too child!

(He also begins to cry. He hugs her.)

Father: Now you are a big girl. You have to live on your own now. Take care of your self.

Next scene, at the same time,

(Karan worships his parents. There are tears in Karan’s mother’s eyes.)

Karan’s father: Do your works well son.

Karan: Ok.

Karan’s mother: And come home whenever you can.

(Karan shakes his head. Mother begins to cry.)

Next scene,

(Sneha goes in the university. Her parents wave their hands. She also waves her hand.)


Next scene,

(Karan goes in the university. His parents wave their hands. He also waves his hand. Their parents leave. They both are coming towards each other. Sneha is wiping her tears. Karan is looking around. They hit. Their books fall down.)

Karan: Where were you looking?

Sneha: You also were not looking the road, were you? (Sneha speaks in very low voice.)

Karan: Ok, Ok, both are wrong. I’m sorry.

Sneha: I’m sorry too.

Karan: No hard feelings!

Sneha: No hard feelings!

Next scene, in the classroom,

(Students come to the class. There are Karan and Sneha among them. Sneha sits in front of the class. Karan sits in the last row. Another boy comes and puts his book near Karan. He is Mahen. He works very hot foot. He is talking alone. Karan looks at him. Another boy comes there searching for a chair. He doesn’t notice Mahen. He takes Mahen’s chair. Mahen doesn’t know that. He sits and he falls. Karan laughs. But with great effort he stops laughing. Karan gives hand Mahen to get up. Mahen gets up and scolds that boy lonely.)

Karan: I’m Karan.

Mahen: Ok.

(Mahen leaves to take a chair. Karan shakes his head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment