Hi all. First of all I gotta tell this that I'm not a writer. But I wrote a story. This is not the story of my life. This is the story that I wish, it was the story of my life. Unfortunately it is not. But there are lot of real incidents and real dialogues which happened in my life. I wrote this story not to put on a blog. But to make a film. You may think I'm mad. Really I wrote this story to send someone to make a movie. I sent this story to number of film makers. But I didn't get any respond. At last I thought to put this on a blog. At least someone may read this. I worked very hard to write this story. I took about three years to complete this. Anyway I don't know how much I'm succeeded. It is up to you to decide. And give me your comments please. Another thing, I wrote this for a Hindi movie. So names of the characters and places are Indian. I'll post this part by part.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Part 02


Next scene,

(Prof. Khanna comes to the class room. He is very interesting character.)

Prof. Khanna: Good morning children! Welcome to Mumbai university. I’m professor Khanna. So this is a new beginning to all of you. You are going to start a new life. You are adults now. No one will treat you like school children here. Now you should be able to take responsibilities. You should be able to take the responsibility of your own. Because no one is here to look after you. Your parents can’t anymore protect you. You are on your own now. University life is very interesting. You can enjoy very much here. You have the total freedom. But… all the time you have to remember why are you here. You are here to have a degree. It is the priority. Don’t forget it. Don’t break your parents trust and don’t let them down. In this age you may arise with various necessities. I know all those because I have passed your age. Think in with both your brain and heart what is correct and what is wrong. Very easily you may lose the correct path in this age. So you should be very careful in selecting your path. That is why I’m telling all these. So, I hope you will keep all these in your mind as long as you here and after that also. Now let’s start recognizing each and every one. Start from there.

(He points the right corner of the first row. Students start to tell their names.)

Next scene,

(After telling the names Prof. Khanna gives a form to all the students.)

Prof. Khanna: All of you fill this form.

(Students start to fill the form. Karan is searching for the pen. He hasn’t brought it. He scolds him self. Mahen notices it. He smiles and gives Karan a pen. Karan also smiles and takes the pen. He gives the hand to Mahen.)          

Karan: Karan, Karan Khan.

Mahen: Mahen, Mahen Guptha.

Next scene, after university,

(Karan is going to find his boarding. He has a piece of paper which the address of the boarding is written. He comes in front of a house. He rings the bell. A middle aged woman comes out. She is Mrs. Varma.)

Karan: Mrs. Varma?

Mrs. Varma: Yes. You must be Karan.

Karan: Yes.

Mrs. Varma: Your parents came in the morning. Come I’ll show your room. You have another friend here. 

(Mrs. Varma takes him to a room.)

Mrs. Varma: This is your room. Go inside.

(Karan goes in. She leaves. There are a lot of cardboard boxes in the room. And there is another boy unpacking his bags. He is Rohith. He notices Karan.)

Rohith: Are you also new here in Mumbai University?

Karan: Yes. And you are doing QS, right?

Rohith: How do you know?

Karan: I’m also doing QS. I saw you today in the class.

Rohith: Really! Anyway, I’m Rohith.

(Rohith gives hand to Karan.)

Karan: Karan.

Next scene, after few days, in the university,

(Rohith is sitting on a bench. He is reading a book. Sneha and Shalinee are coming while talking. They stop behind the bench.)

Sneha: I’ll Hand-over this tomorrow, Thank you.

Shalinee: It’s ok.

(They walk opposite sides. Sneha stops suddenly and turns.)

Sneha: Oh Shalinee! I forgot to tell you. I have left my purse at your home yesterday.

Shalinee: I didn’t see it. Ok I’ll find it.

Sneha: No, I want my university I.D. number today to fill a form. My university ID is in my purse. Can you send the number to me when you go home?

Shalinee: Ok I’ll send. Tell me your number.

Sneha: 0759865871

Shalinee: Ok.

Sneha: Thank you, Bye!

Shalinee: Bye!

(Rohith is listening to the conversation. He notes the number in his book and smiles.)

Rohith: Mmm……. 0759865871.

(Rohith is coming to the boarding house. He is murmuring the number. He can see Karan is sleeping. He becomes angry.)

Rohith: Karan…! Karan…!!

(Karan Wakes up, looks at Rohith and Sleeps again.)

Rohith: What are you doing Ah? Why did you come early? And you are sleeping here. Do you think     it is ok to work like this?

(Karan doesn’t open eyes. He answers Rohith.)

Karan: Oh! Why are you shouting? I felt very lazy. That is why I came.

Rohith: Ok then. Always do like this. It will be ok.

(He is very angry. He changes clothes and he can hear Karan is roaring. He goes to the bathroom. Karan is still sleeping when he comes again. Suddenly he remembers something.)

Rohith: Hey Karan! Get up, get up. I found a girl’s number.

(Karan doesn’t respond. Rohith shakes Karan and talks again)

Rohith: Get up friend. Let’s do something fun.

(Karan Sits On the bed.)

Karan: Oh God! You are a big nuisance. Why? What is the problem?

Rohith: I got a number of a girl. Let’s call her and have fun.

(Karan is not so interested about it.)

Karan: From where did you get that?

Rohith: I listened two girls were talking. This number is one of them.

Karan: What is the name of her?

Rohith: I don’t know. Come on friend, it will be funny.

(Rohith takes his phone and dials the number. Karan is looking at him. But his credits are low. He scolds his phone. Then he turns at Karan and smiles.)

Karan: No, no I can’t. I don’t like these things.

Rohith: Please friend. Just only one time.

Karan: Then I will get in trouble. No, no.

Rohith: It will not happen. Believe me.

(Karan is looking at Rohith for a while.)

Karan: Ok then! But you take the responsibility ok!

Rohith: Ok my friend.

(Karan gives the phone to Rohith.)

Karan: But don’t call her. Do SMS her. Mother will call tonight. So I need some credits on the phone. There are not many credits on the phone.

(Rohith looks at Karan and try to say something. He wants to call. But he didn’t say anything.)

Rohith: Ok then, as you wish. What do we type? Let’s type I love you.

Karan: Idiot! It is so much ordinary. We should type something creative. Try this, “Why do I feel that you love me?”

Rohith: It is better.

(Rohith types like that and sends the massage.)

(Sneha is reading a book. She receives the massage. She reads it and gets angry.)   

[Sneha types, “Because you are an idiot. That is why you feel like that.”]

(Rohith and Karan receive the message. They read it and laugh. Then Karan takes the phone and types.)

[Karan types, “Don’t tell like that sweet heart. Why do you hurt me? Have you forgotten me?”]

(Sneha receives the message. She became very angry.)

Sneha: Who is this? How did he get my number?

[Sneha types, “Who are you? What is the wrong with you? How did you get my number?”]

(Karan types, “Answer 1: Your lover
                       Answer 2: I’m in love with you
                       Answer 3: An angel gave me”)

[Sneha types, “Ok then, why I should love you? Tell me.”]

(Karan and Rohith become confuse a little with that massage.)

[Karan types, “Because I can’t live without you. And I hope you also can’t”]

[Sneha types, “It’s too much now ok. Let’s end this. Don’t SMS me again, please. Good Bye   forever.”]

(Karan and Rohith receive the message. They see each others face.)

[Karan types, “Don’t get angry. We just made a joke. Take it easy.”]

Rohith: What are you going to do? Don’t type like that.

Karan: This is not good ok. She is an innocent girl.

Rohith: Oh! How do you know that?

Karan: I feel it.

Rohith: Oh really? Idiot.

(Karan sends that message. Sneha receives the message. She reads it and throws the phone away. She begins to read the book again. Rohith stands up. He is smiling.)

Rohith: She will not do SMS again. Come let’s go out.

(Rohith is happy about what they did. But Karan is not in happy. He is looking at the phone.)

Rohith: Hey! What is the matter? Come here.

Karan: I’ll try again.

Rohith: What? Are you mad? Hey, it was just a joke. It is over now. Come on.

Karan: It is not a good joke ok. It is not. It is wrong. I will send a message, just only one. You go. I’ll come.

Rohith: Oh god! What an idiot is this?

(Rohith leaves.)

[Karan types, “Please, don’t get angry. I’m really sorry. I know it was a bad joke. But take it easy. I’m sorry again.]

(Sneha receives the message. She doesn’t even read it. She continues reading.)

(Karan is so unhappy. Then he stands. He is looking at the phone for a while and then he leaves the room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment