Hi all. First of all I gotta tell this that I'm not a writer. But I wrote a story. This is not the story of my life. This is the story that I wish, it was the story of my life. Unfortunately it is not. But there are lot of real incidents and real dialogues which happened in my life. I wrote this story not to put on a blog. But to make a film. You may think I'm mad. Really I wrote this story to send someone to make a movie. I sent this story to number of film makers. But I didn't get any respond. At last I thought to put this on a blog. At least someone may read this. I worked very hard to write this story. I took about three years to complete this. Anyway I don't know how much I'm succeeded. It is up to you to decide. And give me your comments please. Another thing, I wrote this for a Hindi movie. So names of the characters and places are Indian. I'll post this part by part.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Part 04


(Karan receives the message. He reads it. He stands and walks towards Rohith.)

Karan: Read this.

(Rohith reads it and smiles.)

Rohith: Are you happy now?

(Karan doesn’t say anything. He just smiles. Rohith starts to study. Karan sends another message. He types, “Friends Forever! Oh, I forgot to ask. In which faculty and which year are you studying? I’m doing Quantity surveying. And I’m in first year.)

[Sneha types, “Oh my god! That is cool. I’m also doing Quantity surveying and I’m also a first year student.”]

[Karan types, “Are you serious? Then both of us in the same class.”]

Next day morning, in the classroom,

(Karan and Rohith come to the class. Students are in the class. Mahen is scolding someone lonely. Karan shows it to Rohith. They walk near him silently. They hear what he says.)

Mahen: Can a man eat those foods? They are good for animals.

Rohith: Why Mahen, what is the problem?

(Mahen looks at them.)

Mahen: When did you come?

Karan: That is not important. Tell, what is the problem?

Mahen: My boarding house is so unpleasant to me.

Rohith: Why?

Mahen: I can’t eat those foods. Not only me but also no man eat them.

(Karan and Rohith laugh. Mahen becomes angry.)

Mahen: You all laugh! It is so funny, isn’t it?

Karan: Ok, ok, we don’t laugh. Now tell us, what can we do?

Mahen: You have nothing to do. I’ll find another boarding house.

Karan: Then you can come to our place.

Mahen: No, No, living in road is better than living with you.

Rohith: This is not a joke. There is enough space in our room for another one.

Mahen: I’ll endure little more.

Rohith: Hey Karan, whom do you think Sneha is?

(Rohith sits while talking.)

Karan: I don’t know.

(He looks at students.)

Mahen: Who?

Rohith: A girl calls Sneha.

Mahen: I don’t understand anything.

Rohith: Karan found a friend though the phone. But we still haven’t seen her.

Mahen: Oh, I see!

(Karan and friends are in the last row. They are always in the last row. Sneha and Shalinee are in the first row. They are talking.)

Sneha: That boy did SMS me again.

Shalinee: What did he say this time?

Sneha: He asked “Will you be my friend?”

Shalinee: You didn’t reply him, did you?

Sneha: I did.

Shalinee: What did you say?

Sneha: I said ok.

Shalinee: What? (She yells. Everyone in the class look at her.)

Sneha: Oh my god, can’t you control your voice?

Shalinee: It is ok. Tell me why did you do like that?

Sneha: I felt sorry about him.

Shalinee: You are a No. 1 idiot. At last you got cheated.

Sneha: I just made a friendship. That is it. Why do you always think in negative side?

(Shalinee doesn’t say anything. She is not in a happy mood.)

Sneha: His name is Karan. Which we thought is correct. Some one has heard our conversation near that bench. He is one of Karan’s friends.

(Shalinee doesn’t say anything. Professor Rai comes to the class. He teaches the lesson.)

Next scene, in Karan’s boarding house,

(Karan and Rohith come to the boarding house.)

Karan: Today’s lesson is good.

Rohith: Hmm.

(They talk while changing.)

Karan: I feel sorry about Mahen. He can’t bear difficulties.

Rohith: Of course, he doesn’t know how to face the society.

Karan: He is the only child in his family. His parents may have given him all the facilities. That is why he is like that.

Rohith: You are correct.

(They are silent for a while.)

Rohith: Karan, may I ask you something?

Karan: Ask.

Rohith: You know that Sneha is in the same class. Don’t you want to meet her?

Karan: I don’t have a special desire. We are friends now. It doesn’t matter whether we meet each other or not.

Rohith: You are a strange boy, really.

(Karan smiles.)

Rohith: I’m going to have a wash.

(Rohith leaves the room. Karan starts to read a newspaper.)


Next scene,

(Rohith comes to the room after having a bath. Karan is sleeping. Rohith becomes angry. He takes a pillow and beats Karan.)

Karan: What the hell are you doing? Stop it.

Rohith: Get up then.

Karan: Leave me alone.

Rohith: No, I will not. Get up.

Karan: Why did I come here to live with you?

(Karan sits on the bed.)

Rohith: You told that you will have a bath today. Go and take a bath.

Karan: Not today. I’m lazy today.

Rohith: How can you live like this? You may not be a man.

(Rohith leaves. Karan stands and walks to the table. He takes the phone.)

Karan: Let’s send a message.

[Karan types, “How are you? Did you come university today? I tried to find you among the students. But I have no idea.”]

[Sneha is studying. She receives the message. She read it and replies it. Now she is interesting a little about it. She types, “I’m fine. I came today. You know what? I also tried to find you. But I also couldn’t. Let’s do something, let’s meet tomorrow. We are in the same class. So it is not necessary to keep the friendship through the phone. What do you think?”]

[Karan types, “You are correct. Let’s meet tomorrow. But when and where?”]

[Sneha types, “After the class, under the mango tree. Can you?”]

[Karan types, “Ok then, I’ll be there.”]

[Sneha types, “I hope to meet you there. Study well. Bye!”]

[Karan types, “You also study well. Good bye.”]

No comments:

Post a Comment