Hi all. First of all I gotta tell this that I'm not a writer. But I wrote a story. This is not the story of my life. This is the story that I wish, it was the story of my life. Unfortunately it is not. But there are lot of real incidents and real dialogues which happened in my life. I wrote this story not to put on a blog. But to make a film. You may think I'm mad. Really I wrote this story to send someone to make a movie. I sent this story to number of film makers. But I didn't get any respond. At last I thought to put this on a blog. At least someone may read this. I worked very hard to write this story. I took about three years to complete this. Anyway I don't know how much I'm succeeded. It is up to you to decide. And give me your comments please. Another thing, I wrote this for a Hindi movie. So names of the characters and places are Indian. I'll post this part by part.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Part 03


Next day, in the university,

(Shalinee and Sneha are talking while walking.)

Sneha: Oh! I forgot to tell you. A boy did SMS me yesterday.

Shalinee: What did he say?

Sneha: Don’t ask. What a bad boy he is?

Shalinee: So tell me please what he said.

Sneha: He said that he loves me.

Shalinee: What? (Shalinee yells.)

(Everybody around there look at them because of Shalinee’s yelling. Sneha and Shalinee become embarrassed. They walk fast and sit on a bench. It is the same bench which Rohith was sitting and hearing Sneha and Shalinee’s conversation yesterday.)

Sneha: Don’t yell like that. 

Shalinee: Forget it. Just tell your story.

Sneha: He said a lot. He said he can’t live without me, he needs me. And do you believe he also said that he feels that I also can’t live without him.

Shalinee: What a romantic person?

Sneha: I told him to stop those nonsense and not to SMS me again.

Shalinee: That is good.

Sneha: Then he apologized me. He said that he will not do like that again.

Shalinee: Then you pardon him.

Sneha: Are you mad? Wait until I finish talking.

Shalinee: Ok, Ok go ahead.

Sneha: I didn’t say anything. Then he sends another message. I didn’t reply that also.

Shalinee: You have done well. Don’t keep connections with boys. They are nuts.

Sneha: Not everyone like that.

Shalinee: Every boy is same.

(Sneha doesn’t agree with her. But she doesn’t say anything.)

Shalinee: But how did he get your number?

Sneha: That is what I’m still thinking.

(They are thinking. They can hear two boys are talking behind the bench.)

1st boy: Tell me your number.

2nd boy: 0758648451

(They look at boys. They understand what has happen. They look each other’s face.)

Next scene, in classroom,

(Sneha is coming towards the classroom. Karan is coming out from the classroom. They hit each other.)

Karan: Oh you! Why do you always hit me?

(Karan asks while smiling. Sneha doesn’t tell anything. She leaves with a smile.)

Karan: I asked you something. Why do you always hit me?

(Sneha stops and turns.)

Sneha: Because you always block my way.

Karan: Oh! That’s cool. 

(All students are sitting in the class room. Karan, Rohith and Mahen are in the same place. Professor Khanna comes to the class.)

Prof. Khanna: Hello my dear students!

(Students stand up. But Mahen doesn’t notice that professor has come. He is writing something on the desk. Khanna notices it. He is looking at Mahen. Karan buffets Mahen. Then Mahen notices that Khanna is looking at him. He stands up slowly and smiles with Khanna with hesitation.)

Prof. Khanna: Good morning everybody, especially for you Mahen.

(Prof. Khanna starts the lesson.)

Next scene,

(Karan and Rohith are coming to the boarding house. Kajal and Arjun are playing badminton. They are Mrs. Varma’s children. )

Kajal: Karan brother, come play with us.

Karan: No Kajal, I can’t. I’m very tired.

Arjun: Please…!

Karan: Ok then, I will come in the evening.

Kajal: Ok.

(They come to their room. Karan keeps his books and his phone on the table. He is looking at the phone for a while. Then he jumps to the bed and lies. Rohith talks with Karan while changing clothes.)

Rohith: Did you understand Prof: Khanna’s lesson today?

Karan: A bit.

Rohith: I saw you were sleeping while the lesson.

Karan: Aaaaah… I slept a little. I feel so sleepy.

Rohith: You are always sleeping. Even in the boarding, even in the university.

(Karan doesn’t say anything. He smiles.)

Rohith: I’m going to have a wash.

(Rohith comes to the room after having a wash. Karan is sleeping.)

Rohith: Idiot. (Talks to him self.)

Next Scene,

(Karan is sleeping. He opens eyes. He looks around. No one is there. He can hear a noise out side. He looks out the window. Rohith and Arjun are playing badminton. Kajal is cheering. He walks to the table. He notices the phone. He takes it and thinks.)

Karan: (Talks to him self.) Let’s try again. May be she will reply this time. But… why I should do this. I don’t know her. What is the problem although she is angry with me?

(He is silent for a movement.)

Karan: No I should try again.

(He looks at the door to find out if anybody there. He types the message while reading. He types so fast.)

[Karan types, “Mujse thosthi karonge?”]

(He sends the message. Then he keeps the phone on the bed and stands. He turns to the door to go outside. Suddenly he freezes. Rohith is standing near the door. He is staring at Karan. Karan is embarrassed. He stammers.)

Karan: Did you finish playing?

(Rohith doesn’t say anything.)

Karan: Look I just said sorry again. That is all.

Rohith: What do you expect from her? Aaaaah…!

(Karan relaxes. He smiles.)

Karan: I just want to apologize.

Rohith: Are you mad? Are you expecting apology from a girl you have never seen? Is it possible? Do you think she will reply again?

(Karan’s face becomes darken. He feels that Rohith is correct. He hangs one's head.)

Rohith: I thought you are broad minded. But you also like other boys.

Karan: Ok, if she will not reply this time I will not do SMS her again.

Rohith: Promise?

Karan: Promise!

Rohith: Ok then, let’s go outside to play.

Karan: Ok.

(They go outside and play with Kajal and Arjun)

Next scene, Sneha’s room,

(Sneha comes to the room wearing a towel. She has had a bath. She looks at the phone. She notices that there is a message.)

Sneha: Oh! Have you nothing to do except messaging girls?

(She reads the message. She can’t imagine what she has to do. She thinks and then she puts the phone on the bed. She is looking at the phone for a while.)

Sneha: You are a big nuisance.     

(She takes the phone and types a message.)

Next scene, in Karan’s room,

(Rohith comes to the room after playing. He saw Karan’s phone. He takes it. There is a message from Sneha.)

Rohith: Oh my god!

(He reads the message. While he is reading Karan comes to the room. He doesn’t find out if there is a message or not. He sits near the cassette and plays a song. Rohith gives him the phone.)

Rohith: Your friend is here.

(Karan doesn’t hear what he said.)

Karan: What?

Rohith: Your friend is here.

Karan: Really?

(But he is not so interested about it now. He reads it. “How can I be your friend? I don’t even know who you are.” He smiles after reading the message.)

Rohith: Are you happy now?

Karan: (He talks in a heavy voice.) There is nothing special. Because, I’m a broad-minded boy.

(Both of them laugh.)

Rohith: I’m going to have a wash.

Karan: Again?

Rohith: Yes. Why? Don’t you have a wash after playing?

Karan: Oh my god! Why should people be this much clean?

Rohith: Wait a minute. It means won’t you have a wash?

Karan: No. I’ll have a bath another day. Not today.

Rohith: Oh my god! Is this a man? Please don’t come closer to me. (He tells while going.)

Karan: Why should I come closer to you?

(Karan reads the message again. Then he types, “I’m Karan. I’m studying for the degree in Mumbai University.” He sends the message.)

(Sneha is reading a book. She receives the message. She reads it. She thinks a little.)

[Sneha types, “No way! I’m also studying in Mumbai University.”]

[Karan types, “I know that.”]

[Sneha types, “How do you know that? And how did you get my number?”]

[Karan types, “My friend has heard you and your friend’s conversation in university yesterday. He told me the number. Yesterday I did SMS you with him. But now here is just only me. You still didn’t tell me your name.”]

(Sneha receives the message. She shakes her head.)

Sneha: Hmmm……..

[Sneha types, “My name is Sneha. But I don’t like that kind of jokes. If you want to be my friend, don’t do like that again.”]

(Rohith comes to the room. Karan receives the message. Rohith takes the phone and reads it. He smiles.)

Rohith: An idiot girl!

(He throws the phone to Karan.)

Karan: Oh! You are intelligent. All others are idiots.

(Rohith smiles. Karan reads the message and smiles. Rohith takes a book and reads. Karan types, “I told you that I’ll not do like that again. I promise you.” He sends the message. Rohith is looking at him while reading the book.)

(Sneha receives the message.)

Sneha: That is good boy.

[Sneha types, “Ok then, I’ll be your friend!”]

No comments:

Post a Comment